Tuesday 28 January 2014

Laser Cutting !


Make your own Karma Characters Ha !
All the parts to the three characters, including spare parts left and right !
Can never have enough hands and feet.
My teachers from my secondary school have been nice enough to let me use their laser cutter to help me make my puppet.
Even after 5 years of using the laser cutter they still use the same programme for it.
So each individual part in this image will be drawn out again in 2D Design.
Then, cut out of my A2 Hardboard, ready to be placed onto my wire armature I will be making by hand instead of purchasing like I have done in the past.

Now I'm in the fun stages of making my sets and characters, I will be posting more frequently !
I have made a tab especially for the making stages of 'Karma Kid', so you can follow my progress.


No comments:

Post a Comment